Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
As a Senior Release Engineer, you will play a fundamental role designing and automating release engineering processes. You will be responsible for implementing and improving the testing and release process for our core products, as well as collaborating across teams to ensure consistently on time, defect-free and high-performance software.
- Define and maintain product packaging and release process for multiple products based on a multi-language codebase.
- Coordinate product releases
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate across teams to maintain high-quality and high-performance systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong experience in Database and Data Infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders
- Experience with SaaS products preferred
- Experience with quality engineering desirable
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with automated testing (e.g., functional, system, performance) and CI/CD tools
- Experience with containers and resource managers (e.g., Kubernetes, Mesos, YARN, Linux package managers)