Katana Graph is an AI-powered graph intelligence company providing faster, deeper and more accurate insights on massive and complex data.. Our graph Intelligence platform fuses an unparalleled combination of novel graph algorithms, graph neural network architectures and hardware acceleration to rapidly identify data patterns, anomalies and business insights at unmatched scale and performance.
“Graph AI is the Next Frontier” – if you are looking for the next big thing in the space of Graphs, Business Intelligence, Deep Learning then Katana is the way forward.
- Our customers include top chip manufacturers, bio pharmaceuticals companies, top financial institutions and many pilots at Fortune 500 companies.
- Katana’s technology is born out of decade of research at UT Austin that was funded by several DARPA projects and BEA System
- Formed as a business entity in early 2020 we landed a 28.3 million dollars in Series A funding led by Intel Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, Redline Capital, WRVI and Nepenthe Capital.
- Our technology excels in Intrusion Detection, Cybersecurity, AML, Fraud Detection, Root Cause Analysis, Supply Chain, Graph Neural Networks and Graph Analytics as top use cases.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you a talented front end engineer? Do you love to code and be actively engaged in the work you do? If you said yes to both of these questions then we’d like to hear from you.
What You Need To Succeed
Successful front end engineers at Katana Graph have the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with Go, Kubernetes, Docker, React, AWS/GCP
- Experience with data visualization and analysis is a plus