Katana Graph is an AI-powered graph intelligence company providing faster, deeper and more accurate insights on massive and complex data.. Our graph Intelligence platform fuses an unparalleled combination of novel graph algorithms, graph neural network architectures and hardware acceleration to rapidly identify data patterns, anomalies and business insights at unmatched scale and performance.
“Graph AI is the Next Frontier” – if you are looking for the next big thing in the space of Graphs, Business Intelligence, Deep Learning then Katana is the way forward.
- Our customers include top chip manufacturers, bio pharmaceuticals companies, top financial institutions and many pilots at Fortune 500 companies.
- Katana’s technology is born out of decade of research at UT Austin that was funded by several DARPA projects and BEA System
- Formed as a business entity in early 2020 we landed a 28.3 million dollars in Series A funding led by Intel Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, Redline Capital, WRVI and Nepenthe Capital.
- Our technology excels in Intrusion Detection, Cybersecurity, AML, Fraud Detection, Root Cause Analysis, Supply Chain, Graph Neural Networks and Graph Analytics as top use cases.
Senior Product Manager
Katana Graph Product Management team is growing, and we are seeking a Product Manager to enable the success, efficiency, and scalability of our product team. Product operations enable product teams to achieve better outcomes, work more efficiently, and therefore, bring value to our customers faster. This role will have a big influence across the product teams and you will be a key part in driving product excellence.
As Senior Product Manager and an early member of our growing product team, you will be instrumental in structuring our initial product offering and turning Katana’s technical capabilities and advantages into a product customers love. This is a hybrid role where you will own a part of the product and also be responsible for product operations across the teams. You will contribute to running and improving the product development processes, such as planning, quarterly reviews, and knowledge sharing. You will remove obstacles for success by driving initiatives across the teams and step in where additional effort is needed to ensure we progress on key goals. In addition, you will facilitate that the product teams communicate about features, documents and share learnings. You will also own a selection of our tooling and assure we use them in valuable ways.
The role will span across the product teams and include deep collaboration with product management, data science, product marketing, design, and the wider organization.
- Work closely with Product Leadership to champion the Product Operations function and establish product excellence
- Make sure the product team is working according to the company’s processes and best practices
- Remove impediments and support the product teams when needed. You will be a valuable enabler when help is needed
- Working with the product management team on efficiently handling customer feedback and ideas as well as inputs from internal stakeholders (Sales, CS) for product improvements
- Be responsible for driving and improving our planning processes in accordance with the product development cycle
- Run, facilitate and develop key sessions across the product team e.g. sprint wrap-ups, competitor reviews, quarterly reviews, and sales updates
- Own our product management tooling e.g. Aha, ProductBoard, customer feedback tool, release overviews, Atlassian suite
- Being a significant contributor to the product management practice and culture
- Last but not least, own a product area and work with Engineering on product delivery.