Katana Graph is a enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph is backed by Walden International, a VC-firm with rich experience supporting and building hi-tech companies.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will develop the infrastructure for our core compute and storage platform and integrations with external infrastructure and services. You will be responsible for deployment architecture and tooling to improve the productivity of data engineers and data scientists who use our product.
- Design and develop cluster management for core compute and storage platform
- Develop integrations for customer infrastructure and pipelines
- Develop features to improve the effectiveness of the product for data engineers and data scientists
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with C++, Go, Python or Scala
- Experience with containers and resource managers (e.g., Kubernetes, Mesos, YARN)
- Preferred: familiarity with MPI