Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
At Katana Graph, we’re building a graph computing system and storage engine that accelerates graph database, analytics, mining, and AI workloads and interoperates with industry-standard storage systems. Our technology sets a new bar as the world’s fastest graph processing engine while providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages and low-latency data ingest and ingress.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will translate customer data and analytics requirements to product technical capabilities. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, industry best practices and product capabilities, and you will collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful delivery across these three fronts.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with software development
- Experience with Python, Java or Scala
- Experience with big data or machine learning algorithms
- Work closely with customers to understand their data and business requirements and with internal teams to resolve them
- Design, implement and validate analytics workflows
- Give guidance to customers about best practices from data ingestion to deployment and maintenance
- Collaborate across teams to ensure successful delivery of customer value, drive product development based on customer feedback
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.