Katana Graph is an AI-powered graph intelligence company providing faster, deeper and more accurate insights on massive and complex data.. Our graph Intelligence platform fuses an unparalleled combination of novel graph algorithms, graph neural network architectures and hardware acceleration to rapidly identify data patterns, anomalies and business insights at unmatched scale and performance.
“Graph AI is the Next Frontier” – if you are looking for the next big thing in the space of Graphs, Business Intelligence, Deep Learning then Katana is the way forward.
- Our customers include top chip manufacturers, bio pharmaceuticals companies, top financial institutions and many pilots at Fortune 500 companies.
- Katana’s technology is born out of decade of research at UT Austin that was funded by several DARPA projects and BEA System
- Formed as a business entity in early 2020 we landed a 28.3 million dollars in Series A funding led by Intel Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, Redline Capital, WRVI and Nepenthe Capital.
- Our technology excels in Intrusion Detection, Cybersecurity, AML, Fraud Detection, Root Cause Analysis, Supply Chain, Graph Neural Networks and Graph Analytics as top use cases.
As a Senior Development Tools Software Engineer, you will play a fundamental role in developing tools for software engineers, including tools for automated testing, debugging, and program analysis. This role also assumes close collaboration across teams to ensure consistently on time, defect-free and high performance software. This role can either be performed in-person in Austin, Tx or remote from within the United States.
- Design and develop testing and benchmarking infrastructure.
- Develop automated tools for debugging, code analysis, program comprehension, automated test generation
- Collaborate across teams to maintain high-quality and high-performance systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with SaaS products preferred
- Experience with automated testing (e.g., functional, system, performance) and CI/CD tools
- Experience in Database and Data infrastructure
- Knowledge of programming languages and compiler technologies
- Experience with unit testing frame works (e.g.,pytest)
- Knowledge of Python, shell scripting, C++, and Go is a plus