Katana Graph is a enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph is backed by Walden International, a VC-firm with rich experience supporting and building hi-tech companies.
At Katana Graph, we’re building a graph computing system and storage engine that accelerates graph database, analytics, mining, and AI workloads and interoperates with industry-standard storage systems. Our technology sets a new bar as the world’s fastest graph processing engine while providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages and low-latency data ingest and ingress.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will play a fundamental role designing and automating engineering processes. You will be responsible for implementing and improving the testing and release process for our core product, as well as collaborating across teams to ensure consistently defect-free and high-performance software.
- Maintain and improve testing, CI/CD and release process
- Review technical designs
- Define testing strategy, develop testing framework, create tests, improve test coverage
- Collaborate across teams to maintain high-quality and high-performance systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong experience in Database and Machine Learning
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with automated testing (e.g., functional, system, performance) and CI/CD tools
- Experience with containers and resource managers (e.g., Kubernetes, Mesos, YARN)
- Experience with software development
- Preferred: experience with cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure) and monitoring