- Take responsibility for making Karuna’s vision tangible. You own everything our mobile users touch.
- Rapidly prototype iOS & Android MVPs in a short amount of time (weeks)
- Build a production-quality application from the ground up over the span of months.
- Rapidly iterate on new features, measure impact, and collaborate with product manager / CTO to update our roadmap.
- 3+ years of mobile engineering experience
- Of these 3+ years, 2+ should have been spent working with React Native
- You don’t need to be given mocks to build a usable, beautiful interface
Skills We'd Like to See
- Experience with large scale, high-volume, production-quality messaging architecture.
- 1+ years experience at an early-stage startup.
- Demonstrated passion for healthcare and social impact.
- Academic background in computer science (BA/BS or MS/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable working without a designer.
Who You Are
- Have passion and drive for mobile engineering. This is your craft.
- Actively choose progress over perfection.
- Possess a strong bias towards getting it done. You take initiative and don’t need to wait for permission.
- Deeply mission driven and motivated by empowering patients when they feel helpless, anonymous, and alone.
- Comfortable with, embrace, and thrive in uncertainty.
- Scrappy and able to build meaningful products with limited resources.
Why You Should Join Us
- We've just closed another round of funding and are read to start scaling. You'll be on the ground floor.
- Have the autonomy to build something with a brilliant and enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors including First Round Capital, Founder Collective, Slow Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
Karuna Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.