- Work with the product team to ensure the clinical safety and effectiveness of our platform.
- Collaborate with our sales and business development groups to identity and capture new market segments.
- Communicate our product's clinical value to key customer groups.
- Keep up to date on applicable regulation and safety standards.
- Oversee the HIPAA compliance program at Karuna.
- Medical degree with 4+ years clinical experience and 2+ years in a managed care environment.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excels at pitching products to potential clients.
- Technically adept and experienced with web technologies.
Skills We'd Like to See
- Clinically relevant experiences in outpatient settings.
- 2+ years working at an early stage startup.
- Experience working with engineering, design and research teams developing software products and technologies.
- Existing relationships with decision-makers at major healthcare organizations.
- Experience with HIPAA compliance management.
Who You Are
- Actively choose progress over perfection.
- Possess a strong bias towards getting it done. You take initiative and don’t need to wait for permission.
- Deeply mission driven and motivated by empowering patients when they feel helpless, anonymous, and alone.
- Comfortable with, embrace, and thrive in uncertainty.
- Scrappy and able to demonstrate results with limited resources.
Why You Should Join Us
- We've just closed another round of funding and are read to start scaling. You'll be on the ground floor.
- Have the autonomy to develop processes from scratch with a brilliant and enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors including First Round Capital, Founder Collective, Slow Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
Karuna Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.