Karbon is the premium work management platform for the accounting industry and has become indispensable for firms around the world to support their team and navigate the sudden shift to remote work. Karbon brings planning, clients, work, and communication together in one place where it belongs, so even if the firm has to work remotely, they're all together online.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with our people in the Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego, Reno, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact.
As an Implementation Specialist at Karbon, you'll join an amazing team to provide support to customers by way of onboarding, data migration, implementation, and training on the Karbon platform, driving client satisfaction and ensuring that considerable value is realised by clients on our platform in their first 90 days.
Karbon is looking for the type of person who enjoys meeting new people, working directly with customers, excel data and solving problems. You are able to manage multiple tasks and relationships while remaining positive and upbeat.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will...
- Serve as the project manager for clients to guide them through the onboarding process, and help them get the highest possible value from the product
- Lead meetings regularly with clients; including kick-off meetings, consultative process sessions, and training sessions
- Work with clients to import their data (contacts and work items) into Karbon using excel and various excel tools
- Facilitate overview sessions of our customer’s Karbon setup and revise and/or update settings to best suit their needs
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once
- Experience meeting with clients through Zoom
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain material in an easy-to-understand format
- You are able to answer questions clearly and concisely on the fly
- You have a consultative nature with a humble confidence to challenge firms to think about their processes differently
- You are a Excel data wrangler
- Ability to focus on detailed/intricate work and data integrity
- You thrive working from home
Bonus points if you have:
- Accounting or tax industry experience
- Previous experience working at a company that sells Workflow, Accounting, or Project Management software
- Previous experience in onboarding software
- Deep knowledge and previous experience using Karbon
- Startup environment experience
Why work at Karbon?
- Unlimited Vacation policy (5 weeks annual leave* for our UK, aussie and kiwi mates)
- Paid Medical, dental and vision coverage (US)
- 401k matching
- Competitive salary that is benchmarked each year and adjusted as needed to keep up with market rates
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product
- True ownership and autonomy over the work you do
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team
- Be part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you
- Flexible approach to work environment (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- A culture of open communication, consistent feedback, and full transparency into company results, metrics, and financial position