Karbon is the premium work management platform for the accounting industry and has become indispensable for firms around the world to support their team and navigate the sudden shift to remote work. Karbon brings planning, clients, work, and communication together in one place where it belongs, so even if the firm has to work remotely, they're all together online.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with people in the Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego, Reno, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Nelson (NZ) and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact. Learn more about us at karbonhq.com.
Karbon is looking for a contract Process Expert with deep knowledge and experience using Karbon to partner with customers on their change management journey and teach them how to build processes in Karbon to optimize their firm’s efficiency.
As a Process Expert, you will...
- Facilitate overview sessions of our customer’s Karbon setup and revise and/or update settings to best suit their needs
- Lead training utilizing the “See one, Do one, Teach one” method where you will show the client how to build a template in Karbon, guide and instruct the client on how to build one themselves, and ultimately help the client reach the point where they can teach others in their firms to do the same
- Maintain knowledge of and share best practices with our end users
- Deep knowledge and previous experience using Karbon’s software required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain subjects in an easy-to-understand way
- Consultative nature with a humble confidence to challenge firms to think about their processes differently
- Able to review current procedures and workflows and optimize them for efficiency
- Hourly contract rate of $100/hour (USD) — estimated time per client is between 5-6 hours
- Current Karbon users are eligible for a discount on their Karbon account
Why work at Karbon?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product
- True ownership and autonomy over the work you do
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team
- Be part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you
- Flexible approach to work environment (we believe in trust and autonomy - we're not going to monitor how or where you work)
- A culture of open communication, consistent feedback, and full transparency into company results, metrics, and financial position