Karbon is the premium work management platform for the accounting industry and has become indispensable for firms around the world to support their team and navigate the sudden shift to remote work. Karbon brings planning, clients, work, and communication together in one place where it belongs, so even if the firm has to work remotely, they're all together online.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with people in the Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego, Reno, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Nelson (NZ) and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact. Learn more about us at karbonhq.com.
Karbon is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Product Manager to join our team and help us navigate through our next phase of growth. Are you passionate about building great products and solutions that truly meet customers' needs? If so, submit your application for our Product Manager role!
Candidates with the following characteristics and experience are encouraged to apply:
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role delivering high-quality solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for building excellent products that meet the needs of our customers
- Prior experience working on SaaS and mobile apps that target businesses or consumers
- Driven to understand customer insights and champion their voice
- Analytical skills with a desire to dig into the data to understand user behaviour and success metrics
- Ability to create product roadmaps backed by solid business cases
- Ownership of the entire product lifecycle from gathering requirements to design, development, and release
- Ability to champion the backlog of small-sized customer requests into sprints in addition to contributing to sprint planning by balancing features, continuous improvement tasks, technical debt, and bugs
- A team player who is able to establish rapport, credibility, and trust throughout the organisation at all levels
- Knowledge, understanding, and a passion for systems design
- Technical background is a bonus as you will need to work on integrations and understand data flow
Why work at Karbon?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product
- True ownership and autonomy over the work you do
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team
- Be part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you
- Flexible approach to work environment (we believe in trust and autonomy - we're not going to monitor how or where you work)
- A culture of open communication, consistent feedback, and full transparency into company results, metrics, and financial position