Great interviews are engineered. Come help Karat make every interview predictive, fair and enjoyable.
The status quo for technical interviewing doesn’t meet the needs of candidates or hiring companies. Haphazard interview experiences, subjective evaluations, and lack of capacity and expertise mean too many companies miss their hiring goals and miss out on great software engineers. At Karat, it's our mission to create better outcomes for companies and candidates by making every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies including Indeed, Atlassian, Intuit, Peloton, The New York Times and Wayfair. We do this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing platform, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices.
The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale that candidates truly enjoy. Karat has amassed the largest and most robust dataset of structured interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics.
As the world continues to transition to virtual work, and the fairness of hiring practices in the tech industry come under greater scrutiny, Karat is uniquely positioned to be a valuable, strategic partner as companies transition to 100% remote hiring.
Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle.
Sales at Karat
The Karat sales model is genuinely consultative with a focus on building trusted, long-term partnerships with software engineering and recruiting leaders. As an Enterprise Sales Leader at Karat, you will use your extensive experience, expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales to our enterprise prospects.
This role will be targeting the Financial Services vertical and it is a remote position.
- Build and manage an enterprise territory plan
- Research and target relevant companies using prospecting tools and networking
- Learn and demonstrate the Karat platform to new prospective customers
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Negotiate contracts
- Once landed successfully expand to other divisions within the company
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS/B2B/Cloud based solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts, including CTO’s, Talent and People orgs, and to engineers
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Karat solutions within prospective accounts
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven by Karat’s mission to make interviewing fair, predictable and enjoyable
Benefits of joining Karat:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits for all our full-time employees:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical / dental / vision insurance
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
With thanks to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.