Interviewing is the gateway to building careers and teams.
Yet, it’s no one’s job to do it with fairness and professionalism -- so we made it our job.
Our mission is to be the world’s interviewer. We conduct highly predictive interviews for our clients with rigor, humanity and fairness. Karat helps companies hire the engineers they need to create the future and helps ensure that engineers are in jobs that maximize their strengths.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies like Indeed, Intuit, Pinterest, and Citrix. Our network of experienced Interview Engineers have conducted tens of thousands of technical interviews with software engineering candidates. Clients increase capacity to interview and unlock engineering productivity, all while providing exceptional candidate experiences.
Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle. Key clients include Pinterest, Indeed, Citrix, Intuit, and Palantir.
Product at Karat
As a Product Manager at Karat you will own advocating user experience, determining product strategy, and shipping innovative experiences that raise the bar of interviewing and talent acquisition today.
- Conduct user research and research data to uncover high impact product opportunities
- Set vision and strategy for core Karat Interview products in collaboration with leadership and cross functional teams
- Develop and prioritize the roadmap, communicate, and lead execution with engineering and design
- Drive core business goals by delivering experiences that empower our users (recruiters, engineering managers, candidates, and interview engineers)
- Passionate about people and how technology can empower, not replace
- Advocate for fair and equitable interviewing
- Proven cross-team communicator with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective at driving alignment and execution across teams toward a shared goal
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Successes are great but challenges are learning opportunities, you have a growth mindset
- Led a product release end to end from ideation to launch
- Consumer product experience where you rapidly experimented new ideas
- Computer Science or other related background
- Experience with technical interviewing (as a candidate or interviewer)
Benefits of joining Karat:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits for all our full-time employees:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical / dental / vision insurance
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Karat is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Karat and the state/country where you work.