Kaleris is a private equity-backed software firm focused on supply chain optimization, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a global leader in the supply chain execution market, focused on accelerating the transformation of digital supply chain for industrial and finished goods shippers and carriers by combining best-in-class solutions for challenges tied to yard management, shipment visibility, and asset management, across rail, truck, and multi-mode transportation.
- Provide support for internally developed software applications and assist in troubleshooting customer system issues related to Navis products.
- Manage cases and communications from start to resolution and closure, collaborating with departments like Sustaining (Development), QA (Testing), and Product release.
- Verify, reproduce, and isolate application defects or faults reported by Navis Customers. While this role doesn't involve development, the ability to debug software applications and analyze code for potential issues is a valuable skill.
- Reproduce software defects in a lab environment using customer datasets or remote connections to the customer's test environment.
- Address customer "question" cases, often requiring in-depth investigation to provide answers using reference materials such as product manuals, case management tools, Confluence, product release notes, and other Navis resources.
- Perform on-site customer-facing tasks, including software or hardware upgrades, resolving critical defects that couldn't be reproduced off-site, and testing Navis product integrations with third-party systems.
- Participate in software implementations and upgrades at customer facilities as necessary.
- Be part of a global 24x7 on-call duty roster to manage and address critical issues.
- Engage in account management activities for assigned accounts, including conducting regular conference calls and case reviews.
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years of technical support or product support experience, preferably in container terminal, shipping, or logistics industries. Experience with automation terminals is a plus.
- Proficiency in various system platform technologies such as networking, MS SQL Server, Oracle, and familiarity with Java, EDI, Spring, Hibernate, Xenos Transform Designer, and J2EE is recommended.
- Hands-on experience with JAVA, XML, and client-server applications.
- Knowledge and experience in coding with Core Java/Groovy is advantageous.
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools like Hyperic or similar is a bonus.
- Understanding of relational database structures and web-based enterprise solutions.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills across various applications and technologies.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and assertive communicator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Inherent customer service and technical support orientation.
- Willingness to travel as needed and the ability to work extended hours under tight deadlines.
- Teamwork skills, especially in multi-disciplinary virtual teams across different locations.
- Flexibility to work in shifts based on business requirements.
- Strong leadership, time management, and organizational abilities.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid leave (vacation/annual, parental, volunteering time off)
- Health insurance
- Life & Accident
- Social Security & Mandatory Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Allowance
- Sodexo Flexible Allowance Salary Sacrifice
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and mentorship
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time or the scope of the position may change necessary to business demands.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at Kaleris. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*We do not accept unsolicited external resumes from outside, third-party sources*