Kaleris is a private equity-backed software firm focused on supply chain optimization, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a global leader in the supply chain execution market, focused on accelerating the transformation of digital supply chain for industrial and finished goods shippers and carriers by combining best-in-class solutions for challenges tied to yard management, shipment visibility, and asset management, across rail, truck, and multi-mode transportation.
About the Company
- Is a fast growing software company; software companies are transforming the way we live
- Is an industry leader whose software powers global supply chains, which drive the world’s economy;
- Software is used by supply chain professionals worldwide and offers unrivaled connectivity between key points in the supply chain ecosystem
- Is backed by a leading private equity firm; working in that analytically driven environment offers tremendous learning and career development opportunities
- Offers high-quality, interesting work, but appreciates life/work balance
- Is based in the Atlanta area, one of the country’s most dynamic and livable places
We are looking for a high-performing analyst for the Financial Planning and Analysis team, reporting to the Vice President of FP&A. In this newly created role, you will be part of driving strong alignment between strategy, execution , and financial results.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Create departmental annual budgets and monthly forecasts as well as evaluate risks and opportunities.
- Business Performance Management: Deliver accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to leadership team, private equity investors and Board of Directors.
- Champion and drive systems improvements to support the budgeting and forecast processes. Kaleris has recently implemented top-tier financial systems (such as Oracle Netsuite and Salesforce) and is looking for candidates with a passion for leveraging automation including budgeting tools.
- Create and analyze KPI’s related to business growth and profitability.
- Be a business partner and provide data insights to functional departments across the company. Build and/or enhance reporting as necessary.
- Constantly improve data visualization and company-wide and function-specific reporting to drive performance and build accountability.
- 5+ years of relevant professional and finance experience
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Planning, Commercial Finance, or financial modeling
- 2+ years of software, SaaS, and managed services experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint that enable robust analysis and compelling data presentation
- A self-starter who excels at driving outputs in a timely manner
- A team player who collaborates effectively with others
- Experience in private equity, investment banking or consulting (Strategy and Operations consulting) is a plus but not required
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with option for HSA
- FSA and DCFSA
- Pet insurance
- Paid Time Off (FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- 401K (with employer match)
- Life/AD&D (paid for by Kaleris)
- Disability (LTD and STD plan paid for by Kaleris)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career growth and mentorship
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time or the scope of the position may change necessary to business demands.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at Kaleris. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*We do not accept unsolicited external resumes from outside, third-party sources*