Kaleris is a private equity-backed software firm focused on supply chain optimization, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a global leader in the supply chain execution market, focused on accelerating the transformation of digital supply chain for industrial and finished goods shippers and carriers by combining best-in-class solutions for challenges tied to yard management, shipment visibility, and asset management, across rail, truck, and multi-mode transportation.
The Navis IT Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support to current Navis customers, including those with Navis software onsite and those for whom Navis hosts. The engineering will be involved with a variety of Navis customers to assist with strategic planning, technical design, and implementation including cloud hosting design, network hardware and software, server sizing and maintenance, and WAN/communication links.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting via Managed Services of Navis customer IT Infrastructure, including network hardware and software, servers, DR, storage, WAN/communication links, and cloud hosting.
- Design and maintenance of Navis cloud environments for hosting Navis software on behalf of Navis customers.
- Experience with centralization, consolidation and virtualization of servers, storage and overall IT architecture
- Deep technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards
- Good understanding of underlying Operating Systems and their configuration
- Good understanding of database technologies including scaling, redundancy and backup
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and network best practices
- Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience
- Expertise/Qualified in:
- Load balancers
- Oracle 11g or 11g RAC, SQL, and MySQL DB’s
- Red Hat Linux 5
- Microsoft Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL-Server 2012.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in consulting with the above technologies required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in the maritime or logistics industry is a significant plus
- Experience in Navis TOS a big plus
- Experience working in distributed virtual teams
- Demonstrate great attitude and work ethic
- Meticulous organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Ability to work well with others and follow instructions
- Multilingual a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical Insurance
- Life/AD&D (paid for by Kaleris)
- Paid Time Off (FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- Broadband Allowance, IT gadgets Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career growth and mentorship
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time or the scope of the position may change necessary to business demands.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at Kaleris. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*We do not accept unsolicited external resumes from outside, third-party sources*