Kaleris is a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain execution and visibility technology solutions. Many of the world’s largest brands rely on Kaleris to provide mission-critical technology for yard management, transportation management, maintenance and repair operations, terminal operating systems, and ocean carrier and vessel solutions. By consolidating supply chain execution software assets across major nodes and modes, we address visibility dark spots and data gaps that cause friction and inefficiency in the global supply chain.
Our first-of-its-kind logistics platform provides unrivaled connectivity among ports, terminals, shipping lines, inland facilities, and shippers to drive an accelerated, connected, global supply chain ecosystem. We provide solutions that go beyond high-level visibility and offer a deeper level of transparency, predictive analytics, and collaborative transformation for all supply chain participants and most importantly, powerful execution for our customers.
At Kaleris, we encourage creativity, delight in innovation, and foster opportunities to grow. We believe every move matters, especially career moves. We’re building the connected, visible, sustainable, and reliable global supply chain of the future. And we're looking for the best and brightest people to join our team.
We are looking for a talented People Operations Generalist to join our growing team. As the People Ops Generalist , you will manage many of the day to day People Ops activities through versatility and being comfortable with operating across most People Ops/HR focus areas. This role is well suited for an agile, adaptive, "roll up the sleeves" HR professional. You are passionate about jumping into a variety of activities, have a growth mindset and love taking on new challenges. You are excited about helping a company scale using your People Ops/HR expertise, data analysis and systems knowledge.
REQUIRES 4 DAYS IN OFFICE EACH WEEK (Office Located in Alpharetta, GA)
- Delivering global support in all People functional areas but not limited to recruitment coordination, new hire onboarding, employee inquiry management, leave management and payroll.
- Compliance: Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable human resource state and country requirements; be the interface with local regulatory bodies.
- Policies & procedures: Design and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing People Success policies and procedures.
- Employee relations: Serve as primary contact to assist employees in resolving employee relations issues and grievances by conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigation
- Employee lifecycle: Support and maintain records of employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers.
- Immigration: Support immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
- Proactively provide creative solutions to business challenges that may arise – while also building on existing processes and methods
- Be a trusted advisor to our internal clients by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with employees.
- Design and implement People programs, policies and workflows that are efficient, scalable, and compliant
- Educate leadership and the business on areas of risk and proactively solve issues that may arise as we scale
- Serve as primary contact to assist employees in resolving employee relations issues and grievances by conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigation
- Drive company-wide initiatives that increase employee satisfaction and productivity
- Coordination and administration of global university recruiting (UR) cycle
- Coordination and administration of intern program
- Creation of branding material, management of talent brand profiles (LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc.)
- Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures.
- Support HRIS global data integrity management and identify systematic data issues to address.
- Special projects including M&A support and other restricting events.
- Support other team member’s growth and development
Aptitude Requirements- SKILLS, TRAITS & COMPETENCIES:
- You love people! You seek out and make every interaction a great one. Providing extraordinary customer service is your mantra.
- Exceptionally organized. Your time management skills impress; you can keep multiple projects and priorities on track, time, and budget.
- Fierce attention to detail, a high sense of urgency, and the ability to self-manage the daily stresses each day brings.
- You’re a wizard when it comes to analyzing and processing data, and you use it to problem-solve and tell a story.
- High energy, positive attitude, hands-on, and agile. Desire to be part of a dynamic and fun team is a must.
Who you are:
- Self-motivated, delivering with excellence
- Proven record of data analysis, metrics and reporting
- Strong understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience/expertise in benefits administration
- Clear attention to detail and proven to have high levels of accuracy
- Highly flexible, adaptive, with a problem-solving orientation
- Resilient to change and able to drive to creative solutions
- Respectful of different work styles and approaches
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps and manage projects
- Knowledgeable about HR practices and employment law
- Understanding of HR, Payroll, and general business process
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time or the scope of the position may change necessary to business demands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Kaleris. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*We do not accept unsolicited external resumes from outside, third-party sources*