We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy.
Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
UX Researchers at Kajabi are key partners to our cross-functional product teams, helping inform decisions around product strategy and design through delivering actionable insights. We’re tasked with deeply understanding our customers, their members, and our potential customers.
We’re searching for a User Researcher that supports the team in executing, delivering and scaling the impact of research in a growing research and insights function. The role will report to our User Research Manager. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of research projects, while managing and scaling research operations to support the department’s growth. In addition, you’ll work closely with our User Research Manager in developing internal programs that evangelize research and champion customer needs.
We believe strongly that the best research emerges from a team that has diverse backgrounds and interests. If you aren’t sure if your background is a fit for the job, ask us! We especially love hearing from applicants with backgrounds completely unlike those of our existing team.
We offer a flexible working schedule and are open to remote and local applicants.
The Impact you will make
- Plan and conduct generative and evaluative research studies that impact product strategy and design using a wide variety of methods and tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in identifying research questions and scoping projects
- Quickly turn around high-quality study plans, debriefs, toplines, and reports
- Synthesize and present research insights in compelling and creative ways that inspire and helps cross-functional teams take action
- Manage and scale research operations for a growing research department (e.g., research panels, repositories, recruitment, etc.)
- Work closely with the research lead in developing internal programs/initiatives that democratize user research and champion the voice of the customer
Attributes for Success
- 2+ years of product user or UX research experience
- Demonstrated experience with conducting research at every step of the product development cycle, informing both strategic and tactical decisions
- Experience with both qualitative (e.g., interviews) and quantitative (e.g., survey design and analysis) research methods
- Experience using remote research tools (e.g., UserZoom)
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders on the end-to-end research process (from research design to insights presentations)
- Strong presentation design and data visualization skills
- Passionate about human-centered design and an advocate for the inclusion of the voice of the customer in the product development cycle
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can quickly adapt their approach
- Highly collaborative and embraces feedback
- Degree in human behavior related fields (Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Cognitive Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, etc.) or equivalent experience in related field
Bonus if you have
- Experience conducting in-house research at a SaaS company
- Experience with market research methodologies
- Experience or interest in managing and scaling research operations
- Experience in advanced statistical methods (e.g. MaxDiff, Conjoint Analysis, customer segmentation, etc.)
- Experience facilitating workshops
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Remote and local applicants welcome!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. #LI-Remote