Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Lifecycle Marketing Specialist (REMOTE)
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will be responsible for key pieces of the Kajabi lifecycle program, including testing, ideation, execution, and performance tracking. This role will have the opportunity to work across a variety of channels, including email, live chat, SMS, and in-app messaging. You’ll manage marketing communications across all lifecycle stages, from Acquisition to Retention and Winback. The role will report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
The Impact you will make
- Drive strategic growth and retention initiatives with a focus on creating a holistic, ideal user journey across a variety of channels.
- Create and manage acquisition, retention, engagement, and reactivation campaigns.
- Provide timely, data-driven insights on campaign performance and user segmentation.
- Create and monitor complex customer journeys via automations and action-based triggers.
- Develop and manage campaign tests to drive maximum marketing impact.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Creative, Data Science, and Customer Experience teams.
- Ensure all campaigns are accurate, legally compliant, timely, and impactful.
Attributes for Success
- Data-Driven: You understand the importance of KPIs and campaign measurement. You are comfortable reading results and distilling information into key takeaways for Marketing partners.
- Problem Solver: You enjoy testing and exploring new strategies. You thrive on iteration, always using results to determine the best course of action. You proactively look for improvement opportunities and push Kajabi’s marketing to be best-in-class. You’re fast but accurate.
- Engaging: You are a strong communicator internally and externally. You’re able to craft a compelling story for our users and provide a delightful experience to all who use Kajabi. You’re also able to share your work and vision via writing and presentations to key stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and leadership.
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience.
- 2+ years of Lifecycle marketing experience.
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience with Braze, Pendo, or Drift.
- SaaS or subscription product marketing experience.
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist at the discretion of the VP of Product & Lifecycle Marketing and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will meet weekly with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. #LI-MR1 #LI-Remote