Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Senior Product Manager, Growth
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us guide our work around enabling customers to find success on Kajabi’s platform and drive core growth metrics including activation, ascension, retention, and referral. Reporting to our Director of Product Management, you will be an advocate for our growth and account ops engineering teams, and closely coordinating efforts across our growth marketing and lifecycle teams.
The Impact you will make
- Own and drive forward initiatives
- Guide discovery and innovation around our automated product onboarding process to drive stronger activation and retention
- Be accountable for product delivery, unblock team members, and ship value
- Validate hypotheses and sponsor research projects
- Rally engineers, growth marketers, product marketing, user experience developers and product designers to hit company objectives
- Continually improve the product and team by seeking opportunities to mature functionality and processes
- Collaborate with an influence other product domains to improve activation and retention on Kajabi’s platform
This role will be perfect for you if you
- Have an insatiable curiosity
- Are the type to ask forgiveness, rather than ask for permission
- Love products and seeing what others are building
- Skeptical about whether the obvious answer is the right one
- Lean toward influencing others and building consensus
Attributes for Success
- At least 4 years of product management experience
- A home-turf advantage in UX design thinking
- Foundational knowledge with one or more of the following: B2B2C SaaS, SMB, A/B testing, funnel optimization, customer lifecycle management, and/or customer onboarding guides
- History of user segmentation, authoring user personas, conversion optimization, A/B testing, and product copywriting
- Track record communicating requirements to engineering and delivering projects
- Familiarity with coordinating with Product Marketing and Customer Experience teams for go-to-market releases
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Senior Product Manager at the discretion of the VP of Product, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Senior Product Manager will meet weekly with the Director of Product Management to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.