Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Brand Marketing Manager
The Brand Marketing Manager position is tasked with primary or shared responsibility for developing and driving insight-fueled brand strategies and plans from ideation through execution, approvals, and performance tracking. The role will report to our Director of Brand Marketing.
The impact you will make
- Manage the development and execution of the brand strategy for Kajabi that meets both long and short term brand and business goals.
- Monitor and manage brand health metrics to identify opportunities and improvements.
- Distill and craft inspiring creative briefs from consumer, product, cultural insights.
- Leverage customer and cultural research (with a focus on social listening) to provide strategic leadership for brand and campaign development.
- Manage PR strategy and plans.
- Steward the brand and the integrated marketing processes.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and research resources.
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning.
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter – ability to execute, implement change and operate independently.
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical.
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission, the creator economy and for the relationships between brands and people.
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing, and controlling work being done.
- Goal-Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Interpersonal Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
- Communication Skills - Confidently write and present to marketing leadership and cross functional leadership teams. Expert in creating compelling stories and presentations leveraging key data.
- Integrated Marketing Acumen - Understanding of brand marketing and sales funnels and how different tactics and channels drive impact across the entirety of a prospect and customer journey.
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment.
- 2 years experience managing PR.
- 3-5 years experience in Brand Marketing.
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience in:
- a SaaS environment
- using pro Social listening tools (Sprout, Brandwatch, Synthesio or similar)
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Brand Marketing Manager at the discretion of the Director of Brand Marketing, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals..
The Brand Marketing Manager will meet weekly with the Director of Brand Marketing to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.