Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Associate Security Engineer
The Information Security & Privacy team at Kajabi has oversight into the security and privacy practices of the entire organization, instantiating security policies and best practices, as well as automation of these policies/practices where possible. We are looking for a Security Engineer to join our growing team to work across the company. As a Security Engineer, you would ensure the security of Kajabi's products and services.
The Impact you will make
- Integrate security into the CI/CD pipeline
- Perform penetration testing and code reviews of web and mobile applications
- Perform design reviews and threat modeling of web and mobile applications in partnership of Director, Information Security & Privacy and Security Engineer
- Provide remediation guidance to respective development teams
- Create and maintain application security best practices including vulnerability management and threat modeling
- Work with Director, Information Security & Privacy to ensure that all practices of the application security program are intelligence and risk based
- Support general Information Security & Privacy initiatives as they arise
- Collaborate with engineering teams in the design phase of new products and features
- Support Security training and outreach to Kajabi engineering teams
- Develop and automate security tools and process where possible
Attributes for Success
- You have 1-2+ years of experience working on a security team or product development team performing technical security assessments on modern web applications, APIs, and/or mobile applications within cloud hosted environments such as AWS or GCP
- Experience building security into the SDLC.
- Experience developing with common scripting languages Python, BASH, etc.
- Familiarity with common web application testing tools for DAST, SAST, and IAST analysis such as Burp Suite, Snyk, Checkmarx, and NetSparker
- Knowledge of software security testing procedures across multiple platforms and Operating Systems
- You are comfortable working with git and Github
- Experience instituting organizational change with respect to security
- Effective spoken and written communicator to multiple audiences
- You partner with and support your engineering colleagues to evangelize best practices rather than dictate
Nice to Haves
- Experience with securing mobile platforms, iOS, Android, and associated frameworks
- Understanding of Agile software development methods and familiarity with enterprise productivity tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with CICD platforms: Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with general security best practices such as Network Security, Cryptography, Identity & Access Management
- Experience and familiarity with GDPR, CCPA, NIST, ISO 27001, et. al. frameworks.
- Experience with bug bounty programs
- Experience with CDNs such as Fastly, Cloudflare, Cloudfront, Akamai
- Experience with SIEM Solutions
- Security Certifications such as Sec+, OSCP, eJPT, AWS Security
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.