Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Freelance Graphic Designer
The Freelance Graphic Designer role is responsible for creating visually engaging and functional design across print, motion, experiential and interactive channels as requested. They are tasked with primary or shared responsibility for understanding the perfect balance between design, conversion and serving our brand’s purpose and mission. We are open to remote candidates.
- Min. 4 years of experience.
- Develops work from a place of concept, or user-centric POV.
- Ability to think deeply and comfortable iterating on projects.
- Constantly strives for best-in-class design, but humble to stakeholders, and end users.
- A firm understanding of the principles of design; including, contrast, hierarchy, scale, balance and movement.
- Has an interest in, and experience with typography and typographic led compositions.
- Experience with design systems, icon sets, brand guidelines, campaigns, and moodboards.
- Ability to switch effortlessly between sketches and production ready files.
- Organized, on-point and on-deadline.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with other designers and key stakeholders accrued the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- BONUS IF YOU HAVE: Experience with motion design or web-based design tools such as Webflow, Figma, wordpress or HTML/CSS.
The Impact you will make
- Create visual assets for all print, motion, experiential and interactive content needs.
- Present the Kajabi interface so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, and visually exciting.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Occasionally leading their own design projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes developers, product designers, and optimization professionals.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design fields.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously and meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other work samples, etc.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.