Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Freelance Video Producer
Kajabi is looking for a Freelance Video Producer. The person in this role is responsible for creating visually engaging, functional and high-converting video assets across our digital advertising channels. The Freelance Video Producer is tasked with understanding the perfect balance between content and conversion – staying true to our brand voice while creating impactful video content that hits performance objectives. The role will report to our Lead Video Producer.
The ideal candidate has experience as a video producer, motion designer and video editor and is used to collaborating across teams to make content that is engaging, salient and highly converting.
- Ability to edit existing assets, with strong understanding of performance/growth best practices.
- Strong motion design and edit background, sourcing VO, sound design and music.
- Ideate, pitch and execute against creative briefs.
- A firm understanding of the principles of performance media; including best practices at a channel-level, creating content that gets attention, makes a clear point and converts.
- Ability to create systems, using templates and software, that make asset creation as efficient as possible.
- Ability to stay organized and utilize project & asset management systems, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with video producers, designers, copywriters and key stakeholders across the organization, while being able to give and receive critical feedback in a small, positive team environment.
- At least 3 years experience creating digital video content in a data and deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere).
- Must be comfortable with most video codecs and formats.
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout various stages of production.
The Impact you will make
- Be a key player in building a successful performance marketing arm within the Creative team.
- Create visual assets for digital ads, websites and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes developers, product designers, and optimization professionals.
- Develop a deep understanding of market segments and dynamics, identify new performance opportunities, and generate new ideas that grow market share.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, reel, LinkedIn, etc.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.