Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Senior Product Manager, Payments
We are looking for an experienced senior product manager to drive the product development of payments at Kajabi. This is an important hire for Kajabi as you will be a key contributor to one of the most critical products in the Kajabi ecosystem. Today, our application is powering tens of thousands of businesses with over 1B GMV annually. Kajabi is building one of the fastest-growing, category-defining products for the creator economy.
You will be diving into a fast-paced environment where we relentlessly innovate by leveraging leading-edge technologies to create compelling customer solutions. You must be experienced in speaking with customers to understand unmet needs and have practiced bringing new product ideas to life using a data-informed approach. We take a user-centric approach to problem solving for our customers and ensuring delight. You’ll enjoy collaborating, leading and supporting other PMs to solve complex, technical, and interdependent problems that directly affect our customers’ businesses. You will report to a Director or Group Product Manager.
The Impact you will make
- Drive and deliver the vision, strategy and product roadmap for the critical payments, billing and fraud management product at Kajabi.
- Lead and be accountable for product development—from conception to launch—for high-impact payment projects.
- Work with Engineering, Product Design, and User Experience Developers to ensure projects are valuable, viable, feasible, and usable.
- Constantly problem-solving and providing creative solutions to help resolve blockers in service of delivering against goals.
- Partner with Product Marketing to define a GTM process to launch new products, with Customer Experience to develop excellent support for our customers, and with Product Operations & Analytics to monitor user engagement to evaluate product success.
Attributes for Success
- At least 4 years of experience in product management, preferably with experience working in the payments domain.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about payments, with strong technical level understanding.
- Experienced in applying hypothesis-driven development processes and driving user engagement through continual experimentation, iteration, and learning.
- Excellent product sense and UX design experience, with deep empathy for our customers.
- Experience solving for unmet user needs (uncovered via interviews and product analytic) while balancing the demands from various stakeholders.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about supporting Entrepreneurs as customers in the knowledge economy.
- Foundational knowledge with one or more of the following: B2B2C SaaS, SMB, e-commerce, marketing, and/or WYSIWYG editors.
Bonus if you have
- Experience or knowledge of eCommerce for platforms or marketplaces.
- Experience with billing, recurring payments, fraud management, chargebacks and refunds.
- Deep understanding of the creator economy.
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup.
- Experience working with a distributed/remote team across the US.
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Senior Product Manager at the discretion of the VP of Product, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.