Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, Activation at Kajabi, you’ll play a big role in helping our customers take their first steps in bringing their vision to life. You’ll focus on driving demonstrable value to our customer base of entrepreneurs, small business owners, and influencers by helping them rapidly adopt the Kajabi platform, encourage best practices and create a solid foundation for future growth. The role will report to our Manager, Customer Success - Activation
The Impact you will make
- You’ll own the relationship of Kajabi Customers post-trial.
- You’ll conduct scheduled phone/Zoom calls to identify the specific business outcomes customers are hoping to achieve with Kajabi then provide consultative guidance to help them achieve those outcomes.
- You'll follow up with and check in on customers you’ve worked with previously to ensure they are continuing to receive business value and identify any new desired outcomes or changes in their business.
- You’ll correspond with customers over email, make customized video demonstrations, and occasionally help them with initial account configuration.
- You’ll suggest new opportunities for customers to use Kajabi to accomplish even more of their business objectives.
- You’ll serve as the voice of the customer to the organization and provide valuable feedback to our product and marketing teams.
Attributes for Success
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role focused on customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Attentive listener and clear communicator both verbally and in writing
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who is capable of working independently but also enjoys collaboration.
- A fast-paced learner, comfortable with web-based software.
- Adaptive problem solver
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Customer Success Manager at the discretion of the Director of Customer Success and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
Customer Success Manager will meet weekly with the Manager, Customer Success - Activation to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.