Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Senior Data Analyst
The Senior Data Analyst will work across departments to derive key insights to help make informed decisions. You will report to the Director of Insights & Business Strategy and be a part of a team whose mission is helping Kajabi understand what drives customer behavior and delivering those insights to key stakeholders.
The Impact you will make
- Helping build out a data informed culture by empowering people to understand what drives success, what we need to measure and track and how we should measure it.
- Driving operational efficiency using technology (e.g. building out automated reporting, dashboards and other tools) that minimize repetitive tasks.
- Ad Hoc reporting and/or analysis.
- Help build out our reporting model as well as suggesting new areas for data retrieval (e.g. clickstream events, survey data) to help answer questions that we cannot answer with the existing data.
- Administer A|B tests translating your findings to upper management.
- In depth analysis of customer behavior and how it has changed over time.
- Spotting trends and using those to predict future behavior.
- Understanding the impact of new product releases and their impact on CLV.
- Analyze what drives customer attrition and recommend ways to reduce churn.
Attributes for Success
- BA/BS degree in quantitative field or working experience in a similar role.
- 2+ years experience in an analytics role.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with little to no supervision.
- Moderate to Advanced SQL knowledge (CTE’s, Window Functions & Fan-outs are common knowledge to you).
- The ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Python or R to analyze large datasets (datasets can range from 100k- 1MM+ observations with a large number of features).
- Understanding of statistical concepts (A|B testing, confidence intervals, basic probability, etc.)
- The ability to synthesize complex data and hypotheses into a digestible format for non-technical audiences.
- The ability to tell a story with data through visualizations, powerpoint presentations or short briefs to upper management.
Bonus if you have
- Looker (LookML and building out dashboards).
- Knowledge of data science algorithms for predictions & classification problems.
- Knowledge of statistical models for predicting CLV.
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Senior Data Analyst at the discretion of the COO/CFO, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Senior Data Analyst will meet weekly with the Director of Insights & Business Strategy to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.