Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
The Impact you will make
- Understand our users via data and customer research, adding logging and building reports as needed
- Identify opportunities for improving Kajabi based on data, research, and your own insight and creativity
- Deliver experiments at a high velocity and level of quality to move core user and revenue metrics
- Build out new flows, interfaces and features as needed to support a better site experience
- Create reusable and maintainable systems and abstractions
- Write clean, simple, well-tested code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Review code written by other developers both in and outside of your team
- Provide technical leadership, feedback and mentorship to mid-level and junior developers
Attributes for Success
- You’re a software engineer who cares deeply about driving business impact via improving user experience
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right
- You want to work in growth at a company that is serious about data and experimentation
- You have a results-oriented approach, with an inherent ability to solve complex problems and deliver a high-quality product
- You feel confident architecting features without needing as much software design help, but rather take the time to ask questions about behavior and business results
- You are a believer in automated testing, TDD, BDD, CI/CD, and keeping our platform operationally excellent
- You've shipped, operated, scaled, and supported applications in a SaaS environment
- You have some experience providing technical leadership in small teams
- You have the ability to get yourself unstuck most of the time
- You have deployment and operational experience on platforms like Heroku or AWS
- You have experience mentoring or teaching other developers
Bonus if you have experience with
- Bottoms-up growth SaaS platforms
- Experimentation frameworks
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Engineer, Growth at the discretion of the Director of Engineering, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
Engineer, Growth will meet weekly with the Director of Engineering to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.