We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
We’re looking for a Senior Reporting Engineer) to join our Big Data team, who will handle the delivery of Data and Information related to Business Intelligence. As a Senior Reporting Engineer (Big Data), you’ll design, develop and maintain our data storage infrastructure to meet business analysis and reporting needs.
Our Big Data team consists of eight members with diverse backgrounds and expertise in several fields, including but not limited to, Databricks/ Delta lake/ SQL Server/ Azure Data Warehouse/ SSRS/ SSIS.
- Translate business and functional requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions;
- Implement and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics and data science;
- Collaborate with engineers and adopt best practices in data system creation, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation;
- Implement data ingestion routines, using ETL/ELT processes;
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service modeling and production support for customers.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly optimized T-SQL code for data manipulation and reporting;
- 3+ years of experience in ETL/ELT, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse Architecture and Reporting tools;
- Experience in the Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS);
- Analytical abilities & problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail and quality.
Nice to have:
- A bachelor's degree in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering) or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience with Azure Data platforms such as Synapse Analytics, Data Lake, Databricks;
- Exposure to an Agile team-working environment.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 We offer both work from the office (hybrid model) & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
📚 Udemy learning account & continuous training.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.