We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Today we have 1400+ employees working as One Team having a focus on Technology and People.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that varies from popular clubs such as Sporting PC and Atletico Mineiro to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, People and Safe Entertainment.
We put people first. We stake our personal reputations on the excellence of our work. We are passionate about our products and services. We invest in breakthrough technologies and innovation. We always listen to our users but also to our own people. We respond fast and adapt to changes. We continuously improve. Every single day. Most of all, we work together as #OneTeam in an energizing and rewarding working environment. We want to push things even further and inspire many more to join us!
Let's start with the role
It is all about communication. The Customer Services department suggests the only touchpoint for our customers who want to communicate with us. As a CS Agent, you will be responsible for handling all communications and assisting our customers with inquiries and issues they may face. Our Customer Services department is the front line of our services and suggests one of our great strengths.
- Receive customer questions, complaints, and comments (email, phone, live chat);
- Treat customers with respect and do whatever you can, within company policies, to make sure
customers are satisfied with their purchases;
- Respond quickly and efficiently to the customer via email or phone;
- Internal communication with other departments, following pending issues related to customer's
- Always be updated with the company's product, promos, policy and changes as required;
- Update customer database;
- Collaborate with team/shift leader & colleagues.
- Advanced communication skills;
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand
the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate;
- Written expression: the ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Good skills in computer & MS Office / G Suite;
- Experience in online customer support;
- Ability to work in shifts;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
Nice to have:
- Product knowledge will be appreciated;
- Interest in sports and games may prove useful.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs.
📆 Additional vacation days.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.