We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Brazil, Chile and Peru. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
You will be joining a vibrant, energetic and performance-driven team of professional marketers who combine skills in campaigns and brand management, affiliate marketing, media buying & management, content marketing and relationships management, business growth as well as strong analytical skills, all teamed up in order to deliver great results.
This is a central, highly dynamic and demanding Marketing Headquarters position reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations (HQ), aiming to:
(i) work closely with all media agencies in newly established markets with regards to negotiating, planning and booking ATL & digital placements upon launch,
(ii) run A-Z RFPs for new media agencies prior to launching a new market (research, brief, facilitation, administrative intricacies, presentation and analysis of agencies to Commercial team, contractual part and onboarding of new agencies),
(iii) work hand in hand with existing markets supporting, consulting and leading mainly the TV media planning and buying of each year and around special events (Euro, World Cup, Olympics, Christmas etc) and
(iv) create and establish a common ATL report for all markets to feed in information, easily and comprehensively presented to top management.
The role of Media Manager will actively cooperate with diverse stakeholders within and outside the Marketing division (CRM, Casino, Affiliates team, Business Intelligence and Business Analysts, Compliance, Legal, Creative & PR agencies) to establish, contextualise, create added value and lead challenging marketing projects for the purpose of delivering optimum scalable results for the Group.
- Work closely with the Marketing Leads through the timely provision and application of information to enable the development of plans and strategies locally and culturally impactful.
- Planning and buying of ATL and digital premium placements to launch a new market based on strong research, product analysis, target audiences and brand strategy of each market.
- Deliver excellent pricing through negotiation and relationships with media agencies/owners.
- Deliver added value opportunities across markets.
- Book all campaigns according to the brief (with confirmed media) and ensure financial correctness.
- Monitor campaign delivery and reconcile any under delivery.
- Conduct, run and execute all RFP/RFI processes for landing new media agencies along with the respective auditing at the end of each year.
- Constantly monitor performance and delivery of media plans and agreements, facilitating comprehensive and analytical reporting per market/channel/month. Evaluate weekly trends and recommend optimization tactics to agencies.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly consulting and optimisation of all mature markets and leading of all media management and handling for new markets (plans, bookings, negotiations, contracts).
- Full scale administrative work of all media output: contracts, invoicing, LOIs, reporting, regulatory intricacies per market/region/brand.
- 5+ years of experience in ATL media planning & buying (strong focus on TV/ATL).
- A proven record of managing multi-million ATL campaigns across multiple locales.
- Expertise across both traditional and emerging media channels, including TV, Radio, OOH, Cinema, Digital Display and Online Video.
- Exceptional persuasive written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the internal workings of a media agency, developed through working at an agency or through management of an agency.
- The ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams without a direct reporting line.
- The ability to interpret data to measure campaign impact and effectiveness, identify actionable insights and align cross-functional teams around the insight.
- Must welcome working under pressure and be able to handle multiple tasks/deliverables simultaneously.
- Understand and get inspired by global marketing trends and how modern marketing will be shaped in the years to come.
- Excellent command of English is mandatory.
- Additional communication and verbal skills in Spanish/Portuguese will be considered a plus.
Kaizen Gaming Perks:
- 💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme;
- 📚 Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs;
- ⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family;
- 💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses;
- 🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding;
- ⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework;
- ✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.