We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
At Kaizen, our aim is to make data driven decisions in order to automate our servicers while also focusing on offering tailored customer experiences to our customers. Our machine learning team is dedicated towards this mission by building a variety of models, from binary classification tasks up to recommendation systems. We focus on transforming business needs into production applications and we cover a wide range of business sectors utilizing different data types and handling a broad project diversity.
Our teams comprise of three different roles, data scientists, machine learning engineer and data engineers so that they include the full skillset to deliver projects to production.
We are looking for experienced machine learning engineers to support our teams. The role should combine software engineering skills with strong knowledge of MLOps and machine learning algorithmic understanding.
- Develop production ready pipelines;
- Write CI/CD pipelines;
- Implement model diagnostics such as evaluation, monitoring flows etc.;
- Automate model deployment, enable REST API model endpoints;
- Develop scalable model serving flows;
- Work on cluster optimisation and scalability;
- Develop and maintain internal tools and libraries.
- A background in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or related field;
- Solid software background in OOP;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Python;
- Understanding of the ML project lifecycle;
- Hands on experience with MLOps;
- Knowledge of version control tools and application development processes;
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms;
- Experience with Spark (PySpark or scala);
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication and analytical thinking;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure / Databricks, Azure DevOps;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of MLflow and/or Kuberflow.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑We offer both work from the office (hybrid model) & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.