We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Let's start with the role
Working as a Pre Event Basketball Trader, you will be a key part of our expanding Pre-Event team responsible for the odds compiling and the risk management of a variety of domestic and international Basketball leagues.
The position sits within our Basketball team contributing actively to our commitment to deliver a high-caliber customized betting offer and a best-in-class user experience for our customers.
- Trade Basketball events by delivering accurate pricing and ensuring the best possible customer experience;
- Odds compiling and end to end pricing responsibility for assigned Basketball leagues and special markets;
- Risk management by close monitoring and control of liabilities to ensure risk mitigation;
- Creation and pricing of basketball betting markets to enhance the product offering in the assigned leagues or to boost localized offering across Kaizen’s footprint;
- Monitoring of customer betting patterns to identify potential risks;
- Deliver personal KPIs and ensure performance is in line with overall company targets both at Group level as well as per country of operations;
- Work with the in-house team to develop and improve existing models;
- Liaise with different Divisions and Departments across Kaizen to ensure excellence of trading operations.
- Passionate about Basketball, with extensive interest and knowledge especially in the NBA;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports;
- Comprehension of sports odds;
- A degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc. would be considered an asset;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take quick and well-informed decisions and act accordingly;
- Sports enthusiast with a strong data and customer focused mindset and the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly MS Excel);
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with the business and sports calendar requirements including mostly evenings, nights and weekends.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme;
📚 Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs;
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family;
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses;
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework;
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.