We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, Brazil and Chile. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
As a Scrum Product Owner and part of an Agile development team at Kaizen Gaming, you will drive the vision and development of products by using agile best practices in order to maximize the business value of the team's deliverables.
- Drive one Scrum team as the Product Owner;
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team throughout the project;
- Create requirements in the forms of epics and stories;
- Manage the backlog and iteration planning process;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectations for the delivery of new functionalities;
- Mitigate impediments impacting the release/sprint goals;
- Support the team and organization by using agile / scrum best practices and promote agile values;
- Partner with product management and business stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI;
- Explore the market to identify opportunities and represent the voice of the customer to the team.
Our ideal future co-worker has a strong sense of ownership, takes pride in developing our products and cannot find rest until every customer has a great user experience. We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Product Owner in a technological environment;
- Solid agile experience;
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams;
- Familiarity with online sports betting and casino products is an asset;
- Good understanding of technology, programming languages and software architecture is considered a plus.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & continuous training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.