We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, Brazil and Chile. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Let's start with the role:
We are looking for an outstanding Total Rewards Specialist to join our Total Rewards Team and drive the design and communication of total reward policies, programs and initiatives aligned to the long term HR strategy and business goals. You will be mainly focusing, but not limited to, on developing and applying global guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies while ensuring regulatory compliance and safeguarding Kaizen interests.
- Support the implementation of rewards and compensation schemes according to global guidelines;
- Monitor the implementation of a fair, equitable and competitive compensation and benefits package in alignment with Kaizen people strategic objectives;
- Review, inspect and validate all the on-cycle and off cycle payroll requests in order to deliver payroll timely and with accuracy, following legal and company standards;
- Maintain accurate records, produce and communicate payroll and benefits related reports;
- Safeguard compliance with the Greek Employment Law (on Payroll) and internal policies; good knowledge of the Information system of the Hellenic Ministry of labor, Social Security and Welfare (ERGANI);
- Support the Compensation cycle; internal processes, promotions, salary increases, bonus schemes and ad hoc rewards in accordance to with current legislation, local market and internal equity;
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.);
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits;
- Conduct periodic audits and provide regular reporting analysis on the employee compensation and benefit schemes effectiveness.
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field
- 3-5 years experience of payroll processing and experience of working as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist or in a related role;
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management;
- Proven experience and knowledge of job evaluation, job analysis systems and compensation surveys;
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations;
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office;
- Deep knowledge of insurance and employment law;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in Greek & English), with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders and within all levels with the company;
- Strong quantitative, analytical and reporting skills.
Kaizen Gaming Perks:
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.