We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, Brazil and Chile. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
The Virtuals and Lotto Products Specialist’s main goal is to enhance product’s life cycle, across all markets and devices and support the daily operational tasks. Cooperating closely with the Gaming Product Manager you are responsible for the product experience of Stoiximan’s and Betano’s Virtual & Lotto products. as well as identifying product development opportunities.
- Work with the Gaming Product Manager to continually update the product vision and strategy across all markets and devices.
- Identify customer pain points and needs with the help of CX, UX and Data teams and manage them from ideation to launch of the products as well as further feature updates.
- Be part of the product lifecycle, write detailed Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and work closely with product managers, UX, Tech and Commercial.
- Cooperate with the Customer Experience Optimisation team to work on A/B and multivariate testing for the Virtual & Lotto products across all markets.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal teams to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and the gaming products are fully compliant across jurisdictions.
- Support the Virtuals and Lotto product experience for Stoiximan and Betano brands and work closely with CRM, Marketing and Operations teams
- Support internal and external communications to understand and deliver the best possible solution, aiming for an exceptional entertainment experience to our customers.
- Monitoring of product’s performance and provide suggestions of the most optimal product positioning onsite and offering for each market
- Support pre-launch actions, including working closely with CRM and marketing on promotion design pre-go-live.
A great candidate for this role aspires to work in a fast-paced product environment and is eager to enhance our product offering and create an exceptional user experience.
More specifically, we are looking for a professional with:
- At least 2 years of experience in Sports Betting or Gaming. Virtual Sports and Lotto experience specifically will be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing various sources of data and writing product requirements based on customer needs.
- Well-versed in translating stakeholder requirements into executable products and working with a wide range of teams, such as Product Design, CX, Commercial, Customer Services and Marketing.
- Experience working closely with technology teams and good understanding of technologies used to drive the best product experiences.
- Keen attention to detail, expert-level organization and communication skills.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.