We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, Brazil and Chile. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Let's start with the role
As a Financial Reporting Analyst you will be part of a growing team that focuses on details, taking new challenges and converting data in meaningful and valuable information that drives business decisions. You will assist in financial reporting, supporting the generation of the group’s budget, maintain and focus on key business metrics and other special projects are part of your key responsibilities.
- Use data to analyze ad-hoc business queries;
- Prepare monthly Reporting Packs;
- Supporte report maintenance and updates when changes are made to the systems or Business Unit structure;
- Use financial tools competently to input and extract useful data and produce high-quality reports;
- Participate in scoping, designing and developing, when new areas for analysis and review are required by the business;
- Assist in monthly reporting for management outlining statistical and financial information;
- Participate in budget, forecast and strategic plan preparation;
- Assist in variance analysis to explain how the budget and/or forecast compares against actual performance.
- University Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/ Accounting;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a Finance / Reporting / Controlling Department;
- Basic and sound knowledge of accounting principles, good analytical skills gained through finance education and good understanding of reporting processes structure and systems;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy and advanced Microsoft Excel skills: writing macros, creating pivot tables, graphs and charts;
- Experience with ERP systems and planning Tools (preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision & Sap Analytics Cloud for Planning);
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Local or international Financial qualification will be considered an asset.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme;
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training;
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family;
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses;
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework;
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.