We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
- P&L ownership and responsibility for the Latam markets, along with country managers to ensure delivery of results in accordance with the set budget and targets as well as weekly and monthly reporting;
- Betano spokesperson in the markets;
- Ensure smooth flow of information and communication between local and HQ teams;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the markets including competitive and regulatory situation;
- Conduct and/or coordinate market research, business plan preparation, budget and go-to-market strategies;
- Align with Country Managers and HQ on the country marketing strategy and local brand positioning and ensure it is in accordance with P&L;
- Ensure compliance of all activities with input from the local Compliance managers, including responsible gaming activities;
- Ensure local teams are working according to the Betano campaign planning process, contributing with campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables;
- Overview of the local content strategy and input to local content execution person.
- With the support of central analysts and BI team, follow-up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure they are in line with budgets and targets. Ensure clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
- Use international best practices and share local best practice to work towards improving Kaizen’s overall marketing and CRM execution, making sure we use our learnings in the best way across markets.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position ideally in the online gambling industry.
- Proven success managing a P&L and a team.
- Proven experience in budget forecast and implementation.
- Experience of working in an international environment across locations, teams and functions.
- Good understanding and experience in Marketing and CRM.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Spanish.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.