We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
You will join the Design Chapter and work closely with other Designers to create competitive advantage for Kaizen Gaming and offer unique online experience to our customers. Besides being part of the Chapter, you will also lead a design team which supports independent software development Scrum teams in producing and delivering high quality designs.
As a Product Design Lead, you will be responsible for a wide range of design activities with specific emphasis on enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty by improving the usability and ease of use of our online products.
The Lead Product Designer has a dual role which includes partnering with technology teams in producing high quality design as well as managing and developing members of the design team. More specifically, you will:
Lead the team
- Own the performance, development and engagement of the design team, comprised by up to 5 UI/UX Designers;
- Assess current and future resourcing needs and skills gaps and act accordingly;
- Support the training needs analysis and training implementation of the design team;
- Be a functional point of reference and a mentor both for the Product Design chapter and the organisation.
Discover & ideate
- Conduct workshops in the discovery phase to help identify and understand the project’s strategic goals, user needs and technical constraints that define the design space;
- Participate in user interviews to better understand what each user role is trying to accomplish and the problems they are trying to solve;
- Collaborate with the project manager by producing artefacts that synthesize findings from the discovery phase;
- Collaborate with internal team members to brainstorm solutions or ways of approaching the design challenge;
- Produce conceptual designs to socialize initial ideas internally and externally, and incorporate design feedback.
Design, prototype & test
- Produce, present and review high-resolution designs with internal team members and client personnel, and incorporate design feedback;
- Prepare design artefacts for user testing and participate in the sessions by capturing feedback from users;
- Produce clickable prototypes that help evaluate the overall flow and experience of the product.
Deliver for implementation
- Annotate design deliverables to ensure the design intent is clearly communicated to the development team and that there is a sufficient level of detail provided to support the implementation process;
- Review the implementation of the designs by the development team to ensure it meets business goals and design intent.
- At least 6 years’ designing experience on Web and Mobile applications;
- Experience in managing and coaching other UI/UX Designers;
- Professional experience with design & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Illustrator & Marvel;
- Exceptional visual design skills and good understanding of CSS & HTML;
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion;
- Knowledge of Usability and A/B Testing.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.