We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
At Kaizen, we have recently formed an AI department dedicated to securing our data quality and delivering production-level machine learning projects that cover a wide range of business needs with different data types and a broad project diversity. Our aim is to offer a personalized experience to our customers, automate decision making processes and identify abnormalities across our services.
The team has already developed and delivered significant business projects such as Withdrawal Approval Automation, Suspicious Betting Pattern Identification and Responsible Gaming Clustering.
We are currently looking for an experienced mid-senior data scientist/machine learning engineer to become a key member of one of our teams.
- Analyze data and produce data-driven models;
- Design and run reproducible experiments, test hypotheses;
- Implement training, tuning, monitoring and evaluation pipelines for machine learning models;
- Support and maintain current machine learning models.
- A background in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or related field;
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms;
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Python (Pandas, NumPy. Scikit-learn, etc.) with evidence of solving numerous problems using ML techniques;
- Solid software background in OOP;
- Knowledge of version control tools and application development processes;
- Experience with Spark (PySpark or scala);
- Experience with deploying machine learning models to production;
- Ability to understand business problems and identify key challenges;
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication and analytical thinking;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience in recommendation systems;
- Experience with Azure / Databricks;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Deep learning knowledge;
- Experience with MLops is a plus.
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & continuous training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.