We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Kaizen Gaming is looking for a Service Assurance Center (SAC) technician to help provide 24/7/365 support for the network & systems. The ideal candidate will need prior NOC experience and be capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment; this includes prioritizing, troubleshooting, and responding to alerts/alarms according to standard operating procedures. In this constantly changing environment, the individual will need to be motivated, flexible and a self-starter with a positive attitude to face the challenges of a high energy organization. This position may require evening, night, and/or weekend hours to include holidays after the training period.
- Proactively monitor all production networks, applications, and services;
- Respond to alerts/alarms according to standard operating procedures;
- Provide accurate log/ticketing of incoming calls/tickets/alarms and subsequent conversation/troubleshooting;
- Work and escalate issues/network events internally and externally with various providers/vendors;
- Facilitate communication between teams during incidents;
- Participate in an on-call rotation with the rest of the NOC team;
- Track all issues in a ticketing system;
- Document and process all support requests;
- Collaborate with third-party vendors, both during routine deployment and outages;
- Ensure escalations are handled in a professional and consistent manner.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP;
- Principles of computer hardware and software configuration, operation, and troubleshooting;
- Entry-level experience with operating management tools and understanding reporting;
- Problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and results orientation;
- Motivation, commitment to quality, and teamwork are essential;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner;
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.;.
- Ability to work in self-disciplined environment;
- Well organized with good time management skills;
- Must be available to work non-standard business hours/shifts and be willing to participate in work shift rotation for the occasional shift coverage during holidays or other (i.e., time off vacation, sick, etc.)
🕑 Flexible working conditions & remote working options.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & on-the-job training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.