We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
This role is an opportunity to learn how the odds are forming during the game. The Ιn-play Trading team is responsible for covering all live in-play events offered by Stoiximan.gr.
An in-play trader manages events of all sports, like football, basketball, tennis and General Sports (volleyball, ice-hockey, beach volleyball etc.), even offering special markets in many of them, more than any other operator. Concentration and observation, combined with a mathematical background, are required in order to ensure a smooth and seamless experience for the users.
The position requires a flexible working schedule in order to cover the busy sporting calendar (weekends, evenings etc.)
- Monitor real - time sports events and perform live trading
- Monitor and adjust data with the aim of providing accurate and competitive live odds.
- Accurate and rapid resulting for any event of a variety of sports.
- Use both external providers and in-house odds to optimize/customize our offerings and performance.
- Evaluate events according to their potential demand to comprise the widest and the most competitive offering in the market.
- Continuously monitor bet placements and control risk on live events.
- Proven analytical and mathematical skills
- Wide sporting knowledge and interest
- Betting/sportsbook playing experience/activity
- A degree in a quantitative subject e.g Statistics, Maths, Engineering would be an asset
- A keen eye for detail and cross checking
- Be able to make quick, well-informed decisions and work to tight deadlines
- Multitasking abilities and PC literate
- Fluency in English
- Working under business pressure due to the busy sporting calendar
- Willing to work flexible time shifts
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.