We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Planning and meeting controllership metrics are your strong points while understanding of the key assumptions and trends that impact performance is an important task too. You will act as a central liaison between Finance and Commercial operations, communicate frequently with country managers, marketing and accounting, in order to keep all parties involved and ensure that Corporate targets are set and met.
- Anchor senior management’s long-term high-level targets (revenue, net income etc.) to reality;
- Develop the operating and financial plan required to achieve the management’s strategic plan and work closely with key stakeholders within the Commercial Division;
- Development of rolling forecasts;
- Conduct variance analysis for actual, budgeted and forecasted performance;
- Conduct analysis of historical financials, provide variance explanations and update forecasts with risks and opportunities in current plan;
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Examining and evaluating cost-efficiency;
- Creating, updating and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of each geography’s future operations;
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow by mapping out growth plans or generating three to five-year financial forecasts;
- University Degree in Finance/ Accounting;
- 4+ years of relevant post-graduation experience in a FP&A/ Reporting / Controlling functions;
- Sound knowledge of IFRS, good analytical skills gained through finance education and good understanding of reporting processes structure and systems;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both oral and written;
- Computer literate and Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: writing macros, creating pivot tables, graphs and charts;
- Experience with ERP systems and planning Tools (preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision & SAC for Planning);
- Strong communication skills, team player, leadership traits.
Nice to Have
- CIMA, CMA, ACCA, or ACA qualification.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.