We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
You will be joining a vibrant and energetic team of professional designers and marketers who combine skills in campaigns and brand management, media buying & management, content marketing, affiliate marketing and relationships management, business growth, and strong analytical skills, all mingled in various configurations in order to deliver great results.
This role is an exciting opportunity within our expanding Marketing Department. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for helping the design and marketing team find the best way to visualize communication messages for different formats, placements and sizes for different digital channels. Design projects may include graphic design, logo design, email campaigns, website design, user interfaces, mobile apps, videography, advertisements, social media content, typography, print production, image selection and written content. As an integrated member of the design team, you will ensure the deliverables are aligned to stakeholder expectations and executed within budget and deadlines.
- Understand project requirements and champion new ideas and concepts
- Own the brand guidelines and visual approach of the group
- Communicate with the project lead and creative lead to establish goals, outcomes and timelines for deliverables
- Provide quality control over design and creative outputs
- Create consistent visual designs across various digital channels while ensuring quality in all aspects of campaign execution
- Follow and update our style guides, pattern libraries and ensure consistent implementation
- Increase the impact of campaign goals
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and suggest new ideas to enhance the quality of the delivered artwork
- Maintain an easy-to-access library of project digital files
- Translate key marketing messages visually so as to easily engage audiences for a variety of products and activities
- Collaborate with the Product and Marketing teams on UI/UX design projects
The ideal candidate has previous experience working within the betting or advertising industry, as well as proven success in the design business and solid understanding of its rationale. Is a “hands-on” professional, a quick learner and a true team player, eager to jump on new challenges while maintaining smooth operational delivery of long-term projects and recurring tasks. More specifically, the ideal candidate should have:
- Graphic design qualification, degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in visual design
- Portfolio that shows an eye for detail, understanding of typography and aesthetic
- Deep knowledge of all the relevant software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & After Effects)
- Basic knowledge of GWD & Html
- Strong organizational, communication and conceptual thinking skills
- Team player and self-starter with attention to detail and consistency
- Can translate strategy into design across print, web, mobile and video
- Is a multitasker with an open-minded working style
- Excited to craft visual stories & learn new techniques
- Great time-management skills and commitment to deliver on time
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.