We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
A trainer is responsible for the training path of the newly hired staff in the Services division and their smooth induction to Kaizen.They also train staff on new processes and skills, software tools and gaming products.
- Prepare, plan and run training sessions including induction training, developmental training, and awareness programs;
- Be responsible and accountable for Training of newly hired staff for various Departments;
- Run both Training in classrooms and “On the job” training either remotely or “in the office” (various locations worldwide);
- Run new features, new processes and Product related awareness training;
- Build and update training materials and presentations;
- Establish communication and cooperation with Quality Control team and use its input to create proper training techniques and materials;
- Act as evangelists and/or ambassadors for newly updated processes and functions by facilitating the related changes and supporting the agents through the change process;
- Work as a project officer in order to deliver specific tasks assigned;
- Liaise with the managers of various departments to ensure that all agents have the required knowledge level;
- Report to Quality Control Manager/s.
- BSc or equivalent;
- Working experience of at least two years in a training relative role;
- Training - Coaching skills;
- Transmitting Knowledge skills;
- Fluency in English;
- PC literacy (G-suite, Jira, Zendesk);
- Experience in Gaming industry;
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.