We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
The role is responsible for supporting the coordination of the planning, editing and publishing of the casino content of our services.
- Performs ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by RNG Casino Manager (Vegas/Casino positioning. Vendors performance, Games Performance);
- Supports with CS inquiries - Troubleshooting ;
- Liaises with game vendors in regard to content issues as they appear;
- Executes RNG roadmap per country;
- Prepares and uploads game rules and thumbs for every game release;
- Ensures games are added on stage/production Back Office.
- Relevant experience or broader domain knowledge
- Keen interest in online gaming products
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong team player
- Adaptive personality and a doer
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.