We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
We are looking for an experienced PSP manager to join our rapidly expanding team in order to maintain our payment capabilities in the countries that we operate and at the same time investigate new and efficient opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with all existing payment providers;
- Manage new provider onboarding, from sourcing to introduction and then to contract signing, including commercial negotiations and internal alignments needed with Finance/Compliance/Legal;
- Continuously review supplier product and features, making internal recommendations for updates;
- Work with Product Manager and Product Owners to prioritize new integrations with providers and related updates;
- Collaborate with Head of Product and Product Manager to continuously review provider performance, identify issues and work to resolve them;
- Review and renegotiate pricing on a regular basis;
- Work with Finance and Payments Controlling team to monitor payment pricing vs product performance, settlements and account balances;
- Research suppliers in new markets of strategic interest to the business;
- Perform competitor supplier analysis on a quarterly basis and drive respective business reviews.
- Relevant experience in a similar role either in gaming or in other fast paced environments, such as forex, banking and fintech;
- Exceptional relationship management skills and ability to navigate between tech and business language;
- Experience in high transaction volumes and rapid growth in terms of markets and sizing;
- Product background would be considered a plus;
- Attention to detail.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 We offer both work from the office (hybrid model) & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
📚 Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.