We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Are you passionate about a sport such as Ice-Hockey? Do you follow the Czech Extraliga and other big European Ice-Hockey leagues religiously?
Then if you enjoy being in the center of the action this is the right opportunity for you to join our expanding Pre-Event Trading Team at Kaizen Gaming.
The position sits within the General Sports team, with an emphasis on Ice-Hockey, contributing to our commitment to deliver a high-caliber, customized betting offer and a best-in-class user experience for our customers.
- Trade betting events for Ice-Hockey and other sports; Monitor and manage respective liabilities to ensure risk mitigation;
- Compile odds and own pre-live pricing on Extraliga, DEL and other popular European leagues including player-related markets;
- Create and monitor betting markets and assist in controlling risk so that optimum pre-event margin is achieved;
- Ad hoc creating and managing additional markets according to sophisticated customers’ requests;
- Monitor and analyze customer activity, report to the Sportsbook Integrity team;
- Liaise with different departments and assist them with their sportsbook related queries;
- Assist with improving and developing trading tools.
- Previous experience in an Odds compiling or Trading role;
- Good knowledge and genuine strong interest in Ice Hockey and in other sports;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports;
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office & Excel;
- Fluent in English, with excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick, well-informed decisions;
- Self-organized, target driven and a team-player;
- Strong work ethic;
- Willing to work flexible time shifts and follow the busy sporting calendar.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.