We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Today we have 1000 employees working as ONE team having a focus on Technology and People.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular clubs such as Sporting PC and Atletico Mineiro to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, People and Safe Entertainment.
We put people first. We stake our personal reputations on the excellence of our work. We are passionate about our products and services. We invest in breakthrough technologies and innovation. We always listen to our users but also to our own people. We respond fast and adapt to changes. We continuously improve. Every single day. Most of all, we work together as #OneTeam in an energising and rewarding working environment. We want to push things even further and inspire many more to join us!
The Content Manager will plan and execute the brand’s content throughout its various online and offline touchpoints, acting as a liaison with publishers, agencies and third parties and supporting all relevant communications of the local and international marketing teams.
- Plan and deliver the editorial calendar on a monthly basis to ensure on time content delivery;
- Utilize all applicable content formats to share a unique content experience to users and partners;
- Provide writing and editing support for ad hoc copy requests for example campaigns, newsletters and projects;
- Contact external partners (journalists, bloggers, influencers etc) with content distribution requests;
- Establish and develop good relationships with external partners;
- Monitor and report on published content;
- Work with local and international marketing and product teams;
- Produce and/or provide guidelines to publishers for native content creation;
- Data/ info mining for rich/ interactive content creation (stats/ Infographics, videos, trivia);
- Monitor competition;
- Act proactively on new ideas on content formats and distribution;
- Degree in Marketing / Communications / Media or other relevant field;
- Native Czech speaker and excellent command of English language;
- 2-4 years of agency / marketing experience;
- Strong background in sports betting content creation;
- Experience in sports and or online sports betting content;
- Proven editorial and/or branded content;
- Strong understanding of digital/online technology and its application;
- Experience of using a content management system (CMS) and SEO practices;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment;
- Self - motivated, flexible and a team-player.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.