We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Brazil, Chile and Peru. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating the execution of the CRM strategy for the Sportsbook and Casino products across multiple channels, for creating high engagement in all channels and for driving upwards the number of active players, retention, reactivation and cross-sell objectives for Sportsbook and Casino members.
- Develop a comprehensive, data-driven CRM strategy for the Czech market, in collaboration with the HQ team taking into account local compliance, market conditions and competition;
- Ownership of the CRM plan;
- Plan and develop local, personalized and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, messaging and Social Media;
- Liaise with CRM Strategy Team in Athens HQ for fine-tuning of the automated lifecycle journeys, keeping them updated on market insights, competition intelligence, best practices;
- Ensure that the campaign execution and delivery is completed as per plan and all the relevant stakeholders are aware of the volumes, performance and outcomes;
- Deploy the bonus budget profitably through robust planning, execution and analysis;
- Analyze historical revenue performance and forecast future program performance;
- Initiate and manage the development process of creatives -from brief to delivery- with a laser focus on the customer insight and deliver customer engagement and response;
- Lead ongoing segmentation of the customer base in the market to identify insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns;
- Identify customer touchpoints and ensure that the right actions and communications are implemented;
- Keep abreast of advertising standards and consumer protection laws and standards in Czech;
- Follow and report on competitor activity within the Czech market;
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of customer motivation.
- Min. 4 years of CRM, lifecycle management or marketing, preferably in a technology company;
- Proven track record of developing and implementing a campaign strategy based on an understanding of customer needs and customer profile;
- Well versed in extracting customer insight from data;
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Solid experience in implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns;
- Professional experience in operating CRM tools (Adobe Campaign or Salesforce CRM, for example). Optimove tool will be considered a plus;
- Exceptional stakeholder management and collaboration skills;
- Fluency in Czech and English.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs.
📆 25 vacation days & 3 extra sick days per year.
💰 Monthly meal allowance.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.