We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Today we have 1000 employees working as ONE team having a focus on Technology and People.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular clubs such as Sporting PC and Atletico Mineiro to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, People and Safe Entertainment.
We put people first. We stake our personal reputations on the excellence of our work. We are passionate about our products and services. We invest in breakthrough technologies and innovation. We always listen to our users but also to our own people. We respond fast and adapt to changes. We continuously improve. Every single day. Most of all, we work together as #OneTeam in an energising and rewarding working environment. We want to push things even further and inspire many more to join us!
The role will be responsible for planning, building, testing and executing CRM campaigns for the Sportsbook and Casino products across multiple channels; creating high engagement in all channels; and driving strong incremental lifts in active players, frequency, monetization, and cross-sell objectives over the no-marketing control group for Sportsbook and Casino users.
- Develop, execute and optimize data-driven, CRM strategies to drive strongest possible engagement, sales & loyalty;
- CRM strategy development and execution according to brands guidelines;
- Ownership of CRM plan;
- Liaise with CRM Team in Athens for fine tuning automated lifecycle journeys, keeping them updated of market insights, competition intelligence, best practices;
- Supporting the production of general ad-hoc marketing activities;
- Identifying customer touch points and ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented;
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
- 3-5+ years of CRM marketing or e-commerce marketing experience, preferably with a technology company that has long customer lifetimes and high spend per customer;
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Optimove tool will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (IBM Silverpop, Salesforce etc);
- Exceptional team building, management and people development history;
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing including funnel optimization UX;
- Fluency in Czech and English.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 LinkedIn learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.